Where are the Farmer's Markets in the Bitterroot Valley?
Hamilton Farmers Market
The biggest farmer's market in the valley, the Hamilton market draws in all the locals. Enjoy local produce, arts and crafts, hot food delicacies and live music!
- Season: Mid-May to mid-October
- Days/Times: Saturdays 9am-12:30pm from mid-July through August.
- Location: Hamilton Farmers Market is located on Bedford and Third Streets in historic downtown Hamilton.
- Contact Info: Laura Craig at (406)961-0004 or Hamilton Farmers Market website
Darby Farmers Market
While not as big as the Hamilton market, this small town also hosts a nice farmer's market.
- Season: Mid-May through October
- Days/Times: Tuesdays 3pm-7pm
- Location: Main Street Park at 106 South Main Street in Darby
- Contact Info: Darby City Hall at (406)821-3753
Stevensville Farmer’s Market
Another small town market offers local produce and goods.
- Season: May to mid-October
- Days/Times: Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Location: Between the Rocky Mountain Bank drive-up and the library
- Contact Info: Patty Nelson at (406)777-3629 or Roger or Anne Flatmo at (406) 546-8554.
Florence Farmer's Market
Take your pick from local produce, fresh baked goods, farm eggs, and crafts.
- Season: Mid-May to Early-October
- Days/Tims: Saturdays 9am-1:30pm
- Location: 5189 HWY 93 South, just south of Florence\
- Contact Info: Tracy or Gary at (406)777-3638