Trapper Peak Winery
The winery strives to produce affordable yet complex wines, combining California grapes with the characteristics of Montana. Trapper Peak Wines include Rodeo Red Cabernet Sauvignon, Sittin’ Bull Petite Sirah, Mule Shoe Merlot, Bar Oil Cabernet Franc, and Heartsong Muscat.
- Location: 75 Cattail Lane, 5 miles south of Darby along US 93.
- Hours: Private tours and tastings are available by appointment.
- Contact Info: Call (406) 821-1964
Hidden Legend Winery
Known primarily for their award wining mead (honey wine), the winery has a large selection of wines as well. Stop by the tasting room and sample.
- Location: Within the Sheafman Plaza across from Pioneer Log Homes at 1345 US 93 #5 in Victor, Montana.
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11am-6pm
- Contact Info: Call (406) 363-6323 or visit their website
They craft English-style ciders from Bitterroot Valley apples, truly a unique product of the area. You can buy their cider at a handful of grocery stores and restaurants in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Location: Darby, Montana.
- Contact Info: Call (406) 360-5078 or visit their website