Bitter Root Valley Brewery
Probably the most well known of the three breweries, Bitter Root Valley Brewery brews the Sawtooth Ale, Nut Brown Ale, Session Pale Ale, Porter, India Pale Ale, and Single Hop. They also feature a full menu including salads, wraps, burgers, tacos, and much more.
- Location: 101 Marcus Street in Hamilton, Montana
- Open: Monday–Saturday 11:30am - 8pm and Sunday 11:30am-6pm
- Contact: (406) 363-PINT (7468) or Visit their Website
Blacksmith Brewing Company
In the heart of downtown Stevensville, the Blacksmith Brewing Company draws in quite the crowd for this small town. Enjoy handcrafted beers like Brickhouse Blonde, Montana Amber, Panty Dropper Pale Ale, Pulaski Porter, and Cutthroat IPA. It's just an ale house ... no food available. Live music is featured on a weekly basis.
- Location: 114 Main Street, Stevensville, Montana
- Open: Sunday-Thursday 2-8pm and Friday-Saturday 12-8pm
- Contact: (406) 777-0680 or Visit their Website
Award winning beer like Clearwater Crystal Pale Ale, Milk Stout, Summerfoot, and American IPA Dry Fly. The brewery is also well known for its wood fired pizza oven.
- Location: 518 N First Street Hamilton, Montana
- Open: Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm and Sunday 1-8pm
- Contact: (406) 375-5204 or Visit their Website