Where can I go ice skating in the Bitterroot Valley?
Darby Ice Skating Rink
This small rink is managed by the Darby Public Library and offers a fun winter activity for families. There is even a campfire ring so that you can warm up (just bring your own wood).
- Location: Just outside the Darby Public Library.
- Hours: Skate any time you want if you are bringing your own skates. If you have to borrow skates, check in with the library for their hours.
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Make sure to call the library ahead of time to make sure they are open (406) 821-4771
Glacier Ice Rink
This Missoula ice rink offers an indoor and outdoor rink for public skating. Their adult hockey team is great too ... catch a game if you can.
- Location: 1101 South Ave West in Missoula, Montana
- Hours: Public skating hours change daily. Call ahead or check their website.
Admission: $6/Adult and $3/Youth
- Contact: Call the Ice Rink at (406)728-0316 or Visit them Online.