Where can I go skiing near Bitterroot Valley?
Lost Trail Powder Mountain
- Known for: Over 300 inches of annual snowfall, fantastic views, unique location along the Continental Divide, easy access from Bitterroot Valley.
- Location: In Conner, Montana and along the Continental Divide at the Idaho-Montana border (about 1 hour from Hamilton).
- Season: Early December through early April.
- Phone: (406) 821-3211
- Website: www.losttrail.com
- Known for: Family friendly terrain and easy access to Missoula, Montana.
- Location: Just north of Missoula (about an hour from Hamilton).
- Season: Early December to Mid April
- Phone: (406) 549-9777
- Website: www.montanasnowbowl.com
Discovery Ski Area
- Known for: A wide variety of terrain (beginner to expert) and great snow.
- Location: Phillipsburg, Montana (over 2 hours from the Bitterroot Valley)
- Season: Thanksgiving to the first weekend in April
- Phone: (406) 563 2184
- Website: www.skidiscovery.com